Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: This is horrible!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    This is horrible!!!

    I could not imagine what these people are going through!

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11057565/
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is horrible!!!

    This was a very sad story, I don't think the truck driver tried to slow down any at all. The girl driving only had a learners permit too. So sad for this family.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is horrible!!!

    [ QUOTE ]
    I could not imagine what these people are going through!

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11057565/

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I actually saw that on Yahoo News and I was thinking "My God.. first the mining tragedies, now something like this?"

    The Yahoo article didn't even have a picture of the victims.. but seeing that picture on the MSNBC article sends a chill down my spine... and it only shows four of the SEVEN victims.

    And then this part is just extremely sad:
    "After hearing of the accident, Barbara Mann's grief-stricken father suffered a heart attack and died."

    That is just horrible. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

    R.I.P. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member RaiderTennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2006
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is horrible!!!

    OMG, that is horrible. I dont know what I would do if that happend to me..
    Buton Tennis...2006, LPD Reg. season Champs, LPD Tourny champs, and the Region D Champs!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This is horrible!!!

    These people need prayers for sure!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •